- Sagefy Home
- Docs Home
- Data Structure
- Want to Help?
- Technology Stack
- User Stories
- How to Build a Course in Sagefy
- Web API
What is Sagefy?
Learn anything, customized for you. And always free.
Sagefy is an open-content, adaptive learning platform.
- Adaptive Learning. Sagefy optimizes based on what you already know and what your goal is. Get the most out of your time and effort spent.
- Open-Content. Anyone can view, share, create, and edit content. Because anyone can contribute, you can learn anything you want.
- Continue to The Ideas or Data Structure.
- Visit the site.
- Try our demo course, Intro to Electronic Music.
- For more information, watch this 3 minute YouTube video.
- Want to help? Check out our contributors’ list.
- Sign up for development updates.
- Share us on Twitter.
All contents in this project are licensed under Apache 2.0.
Sagefy, open-content adaptive learning platform. Copyright 2018 Kevin Heis and [contributors](https://github.com/heiskr/sagefy/graphs/contributors) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
© Copyright Sagefy 2018. All contents are licensed under Apache 2.0