- Sagefy Home
- Docs Home
- Data Structure
- Want to Help?
- Technology Stack
- User Stories
- How to Build a Course in Sagefy
- Web API
Planning> Machine Learning Requirements
- Recommend new subjects to the learner.
- Filter spam and low quality content.
- Mark down low quality discussion.
- Matching up learners with other learners and mentors.
- Alter cards based on size of group (single, two, three…)
- Features: tags, kinds and formats, other learner performance, etc.
- Deal with peer scoring
- Determine when the learner should take a break.
- Given unit difficulties, determine time to complete a subject.
- Assess validity of cards, units, and subjects.
Side note - Six diverse sample subjects for planning examples
- Japanese Art History
- American Sign Language
- Online Broadcast Journalism
- Physical Therapy
- Classical Guitar
© Copyright Sagefy 2018. All contents are licensed under Apache 2.0